Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Power Sector Eastern Region (PSER)
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Organisation
Welcome to BHEL PSER's Internet Site
- Maitree Bangladesh Unit-1 (660 MW) --> Boiler Light Up (BLU) successfully done on 13/05/2022 at 13:45 BST with oil taken through auxiliary boiler HSD pump.
- NTPC Barh Unit-2 (660 MW) --> Power Cycle piping – LP Circuit (HRH, CRH, HRH-LPBP, CRH-HPBP, CRH-PRDS) hydrostatic test successfully completed on 05/05/2022 in presence of NTPC FQA & mechanical erection representatives.
- NPGCL Nabinagar FGD Package (3x660MW)--> Chimney #01 shell casting started on 02/05/2022 in presence of ED / PM (NTPC), CEO (NPGCL), Project Director / BHEL (Nabinagar) and other higher officials of NTPC & BHEL.
- WBPDCL Sagardighi Unit-5 (660 MW) --> Ceiling Girder -1 lifted in position on 23/04/2022.
- NTPC Barh Unit-5 (660 MW) --> SG PG test of unit-5 completed successfully on 07/04/2022.
- BRBCL Nabinagar Unit-4 (250 MW) --> TG Cycle PG Test of BRBCL Nabinagar Unit-4 completed on 01/04/2022.
- BRBCL Nabinagar FGD Package --> Chimney-1 shell concreting started with Puja on 01/04/2022.
- WBPDCL Sagardighi Unit-5 (660 MW) --> Start of Boiler Ceiling Girder erection with lifting CG-1L in the presence of GM/WBPDCL and other high officials on 31/03/2022.
Power Sector-Eastern Region (PSER) of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, is the Eastern Wing of the Company's Power Sector, with its head office at Kolkata, catering its services to the eastern part of India. The states which are being covered are Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim. Apart from the above, PSER has crossed the barrier of conventional boundaries and is executing projects in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Rajasthan as well. Add to that projects are also being executed outside India. The Service group is engaged in overhauling and trouble shooting of different technical problems of power stations.